[Scribus] littlecms to bigScribus

LinuxLingam linuxlingam
Mon Mar 29 02:41:05 CEST 2004

hi!

just installed 1.1.6. decided to download and install littlecms. the
site had a tar.gz.b2 and the links weren't working for rpms which seemed
for rh8 or 9. anyways, successfully instaled littlecms on my pc. opened
scribus, and noticed the pdf-x3 tab of exporting to pdf is still grayed
out, and the color tab just shows output to screen or print.

then downloaded littlecms' profiler. this time, the site only provided
the tar.gz.b2 and no links to rpms. anyways, installed this too, using
themake command. when i do run qtmonitorprofiler it just gives me the
error liblcms.so.1 not found.

did a locate and found it in some /lib directory. decided to ln -s the
liblcms* files to the location where qt*profiler files are stored.

yet the profiler utilities don't work. and i think liblcms is not being
detected by scribus as well.

please help.
thanks

:-)