[Scribus] Scribus guide

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Mar 27 15:26:05 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 15:16, Scot Blades wrote:
> I've created a guide for the Linux illiterate Windows immigrants who
> need a little help.  It's rather large (over 1MB) due to graphics.
> Comments are welcome.
> http://www.scotsworld.net/Content/Scribus%20Manual.pdf

I havent read it all yet, but it looks good so far.

Only comment so far: Do you know if Scribus does crash that if possible
it will create a .emergency file which is usually ok to start your
document from next time.

Have you really experienced that many crashes? 1.1.5 has been pretty
good.

1.1.6 has a few issues fixed in that way......

Craig