[Scribus] Merge old scribus.pot with a newer one.

MaHan ma_han2000
Thu Mar 25 14:43:40 CET 2004

Hi Klaus,
you could consider moving from  PO to TS translation
file format, many of other translators have done it
and it's really worth doing. You won't need the POT
file anymore, and your translation will be more
contextual.

For more, just read the thread which starts with the
posting listed below, and the tutorial by Alexandre
Prokoudine mentioned in it:

http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2004-January/003913.html

br
Maciej

You wrote:
"The Norwegian scribus.pot file hasn't been worked on
since 2003-08-07,
now it's time to do some more translation. I have only
one question,
how do I merge the old scribus.pot file I have with
the most recent one
from 2003:12:19?"

Mit sch?nen Gr??en von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de