[Scribus] (no subject)

Ryan Grace ryan
Wed Mar 24 22:42:12 CET 2004

Hi All,

I'm new to Scribus, but because of it's impressive design have been able
to pick it up and run with it pretty quickly.  My first project is a
newsletter that will have letter-sized facing pages (8.5" x 11").  I want
to be able to print this out double-sided on 11" x 17" paper and fold them
together, maybe with a staple in the middle to keep the pages attached.
Is there a way to simplify this in Scribus?  If not I'm looking at having
to predict how many pages I will have first, then arrange the contents so
everything prints correctly when the content is filled in.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Grace E-Commerce Solutions

E-Commerce web site development and hosting

ryan at ryangrace.com > http://www.ryangrace.com