[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 13, Eintrag 23

pavansut at comcast.net pavansut
Fri Mar 19 20:55:11 CET 2004

Martin:  Thanks!  I will give it a try tonight.

Sunil
Sunil Joshi wrote:

> Hi, I have been reading about 1.1.5 with quite a bit of interest, and
> wanted to give it a try on my mac.  (I still use 1.1.1)  Two questions:
> 1)  Has the color situation been resolved on Mac?

Yes.

> 2)  How easy is 1.1.5 to install on jaguar?  Looks like I may need to
> install GCC3.3, but this does not show up in Fink Commander!  Being a
> novice, Fink commander is the only way to go for me without getting
> tripped up all over, unless some one points me to detailed documentation
> on how to install gcc3.3 which will work with Scribus 1.1.5 without
> making it too complicated.

You should get the Dec2002 Developer Tools and the August2003gccUpdater
from http://developer.apple.com (free registration required). These
contain gcc3.3.

--
Martin