[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 13, Eintrag 21

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Fri Mar 19 04:27:03 CET 2004

Hi, I have been reading about 1.1.5 with quite a bit of interest, and
wanted to give it a try on my mac.  (I still use 1.1.1)  Two questions:
1)  Has the color situation been resolved on Mac?
2)  How easy is 1.1.5 to install on jaguar?  Looks like I may need to
install GCC3.3, but this does not show up in Fink Commander!  Being a
novice, Fink commander is the only way to go for me without getting
tripped up all over, unless some one points me to detailed
documentation on how to install gcc3.3 which will work with Scribus
1.1.5 without making it too complicated.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sunil