[Scribus] install problem under RH8

LinuxLingam linuxlingam
Sat Mar 13 23:26:04 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 02:38, Franz Schmid wrote:

> And that's the real cause of your problems, you're using Qt-3.0.4, the
> function used here is only available under Qt-3.1.x and higher.
>
> Since this is the only occurence of that function i rewrote that part
> of shadebutton.cpp to be compatible with Qt-3.0.x.

wow!

> Change is in todays CVS, hope that helps

just checked the site, and clicked on the CVS url, which just gives me a
text page. surfed thru the documentation, hopped over to sourceforge,
but could not find a) location of cvs b) documents that tell me how to
download the latest nightly build from cvs.

> btw upgrading to a newer Qt is highly recommended, newer versions have
> many bugfixes in and are more stable.

yup... discussed this on irc already.

thanks

:-)