[Fwd: Re: [Scribus] install problem under RH8]

LinuxLingam linuxlingam
Fri Mar 12 14:34:18 CET 2004

guys, have still not managed to get scribus installed on my rh8 box.
please help, have put in more than 18 hours of hands-on time into this
already. yet, i do want to get scribus up and running on my box.

please help.

(you could check the archives for a complete description of the install
problem)

LL