[Scribus] creation of complex drawings

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Mar 7 17:12:11 CET 2004

Kurt Lhotzky wrote:

>Hi, Gregory -
>
>I cannot open the file. The server tells me, that the name was either
>changed or the file was removed.
>Would you mind to send me the file via mail?
>
>Regards,
>
>Kurt

I don't know why this should be, though I did just try it on Linux
without trouble, and then on Windows on another computer, and IE/Acrobat
somehow failed -- "couldn't open file" or something like that.

A work around was to right click on the file presentation_truncated.pdf
at ftp://216.120.240.235, save it to my Desktop, then open from there:
worked fine.

I'm reluctant to send you the PDF -- it's big and most mail servers
won't allow that.  I'm sending presentation_truncated.sla.gz instead;
only 16KB.

Gregory Pittman

Addendum:

In case anyone else is having trouble, I will upload the .sla.gz file to
the server -- go to ftp://216.120.240.235 and choose your poison.

GP