[Scribus] Short Words solution for Scribus

Owen rcook
Tue Jun 29 13:01:26 CEST 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:02:15 +0200
"VANEK Petr" <Petr.VANEK at spordat.cz> wrote:

> > > One thing I need from *you* is to think if there are some rules in
> > > your local typo (maybe read and update the config file in the
> > > scribus-short-words-1.2-040628.tar.bz2 package) and send it to me.

> I do appologise - that's my way I explain everything in my life ;)
> scribus-short-words-1.2-040628/svlna/cfg/scribus-vlna.rc

Wow! That is *very very* good. I just added for testing

en=Rev. ,Prof. ,Dr. ,

but the hard part is thinking what rules there are for english, for weights and measures you need a nonbreaking space before the prefix, eg 8 Kg ie, 8[nbs]Kg. It appears that Insert special 0x00A0 will provide a preceding non breaking space

--
Owen

    __0     http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/rr.html for rides
  _ \<,_