[Scribus] Download help -- Release 1.1.7

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jun 28 18:04:39 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 17:43, Bruce Kingsland wrote:
> Craig Bradney's Log: StarDate 0628.1055:
> > On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 06:55, Bruce Kingsland wrote:
> > > I've been trying now for several days to download release 1.1.7, and
> > > have been unable to get to the page with the real link. Can anyone
> > > help? The product in question is: scribus-1.1.7-1.0suse91.i686.rpm
> >
> > Try using something else other than a Gecko based browser (Mozilla,
> > Firefix etc).
>
> What do you reccomend? Are you saying I should use Mozilla? I tried at
> work (on SuSE 9.1 Mozilla) and at home on Konqueror, and at my girl
> friends on Netscape 7.1, and none of them work.

Konqueror works fine.. am using it now to test. Also, we have had almost
1300 downloads of the file you want so it must be working for a lot of
people. We have noted an issues with temporary file locations with
Mozilla etc.

Craig