[Scribus] lprof and lcms 1.13

PLinnell scribusdocs
Sun Jun 20 00:35:48 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 18:23, Marvin Dickens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know where a version of lprof is located that works with the
> current version (1.13) of lcms? It seems to have vanished...
>
> I'd prefer source and not rpm's if possible.
>
> Regards
>
> M. Dickens

Lprof is no longer available from littlecms.com for several reasons -
all very valid I might add. To make a long story short, Marti Maria no
longer wishes to maintain them.

However, I have discussed with him the profilers usefulness with
Scribus. He has gracefully agreed to allow us to host them on
www.scribus.net.

Expect something soon.

Cheers,
Peter