[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 16, Eintrag 21

Servants servants
Fri Jun 18 07:54:43 CEST 2004

On Friday 18 June 2004 13:41,
scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de wrote:
> It looks like you might neeed to add a ?#include <math.h>
> in scribusview.cpp.
> But of course I built scribus ?1.1.7 with g++ 3.2.3 on
> RHEL 3.0 without any such errors so I think you aren't
> telling us enough about your environment, which makes it
> hard to help you. ?I would guess ?that some other set of
> library headers would have included math.h for you but
> your set didn't.

I'm trying to compile Scribus on a Slackware 9.1 machine
with everything installed.  I don't understand
"environment" to be able to answer that.  I changed
hardware on this box enough to require a total reinstall of
Slack.  Before that, Scribus worked fine.  I'm used to apps
giving a list of what they need to compile, and checking
that list.  All I found in the README and INSTALL file
after untarring was a mention of libart and freetype2, both
of which I have - and nothing on the website at all.

If you can tell me what I need to check for, I can do that.

Thanks