[Scribus] Applying styles

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Jun 16 02:09:15 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 02:00, Wayne Maeda wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 June 2004 01:30 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:

> > > It doesn't change the style for all of the linked frames, just for the
> > > one frame selected.
> >
> > Correct
>
> So there is no way to apply a change of style to the whole document in one
> shot unless the whole document is contained in one text frame?

"Whole document" --> implies a WP methodology, rather than DTP. You
should think more of text frames, rather than the document.

> Just checking.

My best suggestion is to break the link from the first to the second
frame and then set the paragraph style to what you want for the whole
text frame chain and then relink the first to second frames.

Craig