[Scribus] ummm.....wow...

Susan Hogarth susan
Sat Jul 31 02:15:46 CEST 2004

On Friday 30 July 2004 16:20, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> OK, I just downloaded the latest cvs, all I can say is.......wow....
> The new story-editor literally took my breath away, and the newsletter
> templates that I downloaded are truly magnificent.  Gang, this is just
> incredible....

Thanks for the WORD! Been a while since I had my last CVS fix, so it's nice to
know I have somethign to look forward to :)

OK, it's downright -pitiful- when a software upgrade is the highlight of one's
Friday evening.... ;-)

--
Susan Hogarth
"Congress doesn't seem to know anything about the Constitution, which IS their