[Scribus] WMF Graphics Import?

Klaus - Guenter Leiss LeissKG
Tue Jul 20 21:56:48 CEST 2004

Another possibilty would be http://wvware.sourceforge.net/libwmf.html

>From their website
<cite>

libwmf is a library for reading vector images in Microsoft's native Windows Metafile
Format (WMF) and for either (a) displaying them in, e.g., an X window; or (b) converting
them to more standard/open file formats such as, e.g., the W3C's XML-based Scaleable
Vector Graphic (SVG) format. Currently bindings exist for conversion to:

    * the following vector image formats:
          o (& Encapsulated) PostScript (EPS & PS)
          o Facility for Interactive Generation of graphics (FIG)
          o Scaleable Vector Graphic (SVG)
    * the following raster image formats:
          o Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
          o Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG)

</cite>

Klaus Leiss