[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Jul 18 09:07:18 CEST 2004

I wish I could help you, but it's been some time since I had to work
with PhotoShop at the printing shop. Like I said, three lives ago... I
wonder if this is all PhotoShop (probably), or also something to do with
how the printer is seeing the file (less likely, but...).

It's nice to see the developers working so hard at it. They're doing a
great job, and maybe they'll get your dilemma solved in time.

As a side note, I've been waiting ten years for a Unix/Linux DTP program
(aside from the old PageMaker for Solaris that was $US5000), and the
Scribus project is amazing. I just wish I could help more by
programming, but a programmer I am not. :-(  Not that I have time on my
hands during the summer, but in the fall...?

Rainer