[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Jul 18 01:18:02 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 00:57, Wayne Maeda wrote:
> On Saturday 17 July 2004 12:28 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:
>
> > err.. u mean u tried the new linescreen settings in CVS?
> >
> > Craig
>
> Yes, I did. I tried it out on my local postscript printer but it didn't work.
> Perhaps I need to work with it more.

Probably.. gsview will be able to show you the results of the export
with linescreen

>  Also, the pdf export does not work
> either so I couldn't try it on the remote Windows printer that I intend to
> use for the final output.

PDF export will be fixed ASAP.

> I can't come up with a simple work around for the paragraph style "bug" in CVS
> and since I have a Monday deadline coming up, I have no choice but to go back
> to 1.1.7.

Can replicate it now..

but.. CVS is CVS afterall..

> The only reason I tried CVS was because I couldn't see the contents of some of
> my text frames in 1.1.7.  I would have to export to pdf, check the alignment,
> then go back to 1.1.7 and make corrections. I heard that CVS got rid of that
> bug.

Check you dont have some weird spaces before paragraphs.

Craig