[Scribus] PDF form elements - tab order and radio behaviour

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Wed Jul 14 23:44:27 CEST 2004

William K. Volkman schrieb:
> Hello,
> 	I am building some PDF forms in scribus 1.1.7 and I
> can't figure out two things:
>
> 1. How to change the tab order between fields.
The tab order is the order of the creation of the fields.

> 2. How to get checkboxes to exhibit radio behaviour, where
> only one of a group of checkboxes can be in a selected state
> at one time.
This is not implemented yet, cause the PDF-Reference is somewhat
unclear in that topic. The difficulty is to get a pretty look
for the radiobuttons. But i will have a look at it.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid