[Scribus] What library versioons are needed for scribus

blah at pobox.sk blah
Wed Jul 14 21:46:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

After loooong time I am thinking about replacing my old (0.9.3)
version of Scribus with newer one. What am I concerned about is
which version will run on my linux installation without
downloading and recompiling big libraries (as qt) because I have
only dialup connection.
I am now using Mandrake 9.0 installation. Can You tell me witch
version will run on this. Or if it is really needed I guess I can
reinstall whole system and use Mandrake 10.0 (this version is
available to me).
Thanks,
Janko