[Scribus] (no subject)

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Mon Jul 12 01:42:44 CEST 2004

That shouldn't have surprised me.

If the PC has Acrobat (not just Reader), it should have a PDF driver.
Or, you need to get a PS driver from Adobe's website (free), print a PS
file using that driver, and distill it with Acrobat. If you don't have
Acrobat, but have a Linux/Unix box, you can still output the PS file as
above, and then look for ps2pdf to turn the PS file into a PDF on the
Linux box. I think GhostScript can do this as well.

Rainer Heilke