[Scribus] additional bugreport to bug 884 and bug 746

Sebastian Röder sebroeder
Sun Jul 11 20:26:51 CEST 2004

As I have allready reported some weeks ago (bug 0000756), there are still
problems in overtaking the default document properties to the new document
defaults - the upper border in my custom format document is set to 10mm via
the default properties --> document tab but even after restarting scribus and
choosing new (document) the border is set to 3.17 (the other values are
correct). I also tried other values and deleted .scribus - same result.

Maybe related to bug 0000884: when I have a custom page size, every time I
click on landscape or portrait, the with and higth values are set to half the
orignal values (the document becomes smaller and smaller).