[Scribus] Qt library test

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Jul 11 17:46:05 CEST 2004

Greetings.

Would someone please be so kind as to tell me what the configure script
looks at when doing the Qt shared library test? I've recompiled Qt
(qt-x11-free-3.3.2) using a 60-day trial of the Sun compiler
(remembering the -thread option), and I have the same libraries I did
when I installed the Qt package from KDE (there is a qt-mt.pc file that
wasn't there with the package). Yet, the Scribus configure script still
doesn't think I have a new enough version of Qt with threading support.

I'd really like to get Scribus installed, but I'm also really not a
programmer. I'm on a Solaris SPARC system.

Thanks, everyone. :-)

Rainer Heilke