[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Fri Jul 9 05:28:10 CEST 2004

You're welcome. I hope it goes in cleanly.

Not sure about any Linux programs... GIMP _might_, but I haven't played
with it much. GhostView is another option, but its printing options were
fairly limited. You may have better luck with command-line GhostScript.
I've been focusing on non-graphics stuff in the last five years. I've
gotten involved here because I want a non-Windows DTP program for a Unix
newsletter I do. So, I'm a little out of touch these days...

Rainer