[Scribus] Question about ghosscript

Tobias Stumpf linux
Fri Jul 2 13:33:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have a question about scribus and ghostview. I had a telephone call
with my printing house and they said me that I should use Aladin 8.14
instead of the ghostscript version for exporting my scribus document
to PDF. They said that ghostscript have some problems about pictures.

Have anybody problems whith exporting into PDF? Up to now I don't have
any problems with exporting? The file also have a good quality.

Have anybody expirience with both and can say me if Aladin make better
PDF documents.

Thank's for your help!

Tobias

--