[Scribus] icons

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Jul 2 10:24:17 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 04:34, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Atlantic Tech Solutions wrote:

> >>So, from what you're saying, I could delete /usr/local/lib/scribus/icons?
> >>
> >>Greg
> >>

> >Yes, go ahead..
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Peter
> >

> Sorry to turn this into such a to-and-fro, but is there or will there be
> some guidance about which deprecated directories/files can be deleted?

either uninstall your old version and reinstall the new version.. or if
your system wont handle that you can nuke, if they exist, the doc,
icons, samples, scripts and templates directory from

/usr/lib/scribus or /usr/local/lib/scribus

they are now in /usr/share/scribus or /usr/local/share/scribus

Craig