[Scribus] New German Scribus documentation

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Jan 30 17:10:37 CET 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:39:04 +0100
Holger Reibold <holger at reibold.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> >It really does look great!
>
> Thanks to Maciej and the others for your positive feedback.
>

> >How is this manual licenced?
>
> Well, that's a good question. I haven't really thought about licence.
> I think anyone can distribute the manual online unlimited "as it is" -
> without changes. There will be a HTML-based download version
> when it's finished.
>
> By the end of february the manual will be complete.

Holger,
since this is about translating your manual which can't be done without
changing  the original content, I'm going to be more specific:

 - Is it allowed to translate and  publish  your manual without any charge?

 - Is it allowed to change the original layout, in particular to replace your German screen shots by localised ones?

 - Is it allowed to remove / adapt parts of the content that are irrelevant to non German speakers, eg your book recommendations?

sch?ne Gr??e aus Wien
Maciej