[Scribus] CVS

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Jan 26 02:18:07 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:40:42 -0500
>>Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

>>>Now that I've done this, compiled, etc., I fire up Scribus and there is
>>>an annoying requester in the upper left hand corner of the screen that
>>>says Element Type Information across the top....
>>>
>>>Finally figured out this is the Outline requestor. To get rid of it, I
>>>need to select it in Tools (it's not selected even though it's showing),
>>>then deselect it.
>>>
>>>When I quit Scribus and restart, there it is again.
>>>
>>>Gregory Pittman
>

> What WM and version are you using?
>
> Craig

You know, I'm not sure -- I use Gnome, if that's what you mean;
presumably the version that came with RH9; I don't know which gnome app
the window manager is in.

At any rate, I quit using 1.1.5 and went back to 1.1.4 for now -- it was
freezing up on me, screen wouldn't update. Had to end up killing the pid
to get rid of it.

Gregory Pittman