[Scribus] CVS

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jan 25 20:40:42 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 16:33, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>

>  CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk:/usr/local/cvsroot
>
> is the line...
> add in the salford in the URL and it will be fine.

Thanks. Remind me to never get a job as a proofreader.

Now that I've done this, compiled, etc., I fire up Scribus and there is
an annoying requester in the upper left hand corner of the screen that
says Element Type Information across the top....

Finally figured out this is the Outline requestor. To get rid of it, I
need to select it in Tools (it's not selected even though it's showing),
then deselect it.

When I quit Scribus and restart, there it is again.

Gregory Pittman