[Scribus] Print preview - does not show anything

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Fri Jan 23 12:46:49 CET 2004

fre, 23 jan, 2004, 11:00:22 +0000, skrev PFJ:
> Hi,
>
> > Just found out that print-preview does not show anything - just a dark
> > background and not very wide - when I use it for new documents.
> >                                               ___^^^___
>
> You're able to see the colours with old docs?

Yes - and I did some more tests,
by deleting more and more colors in a document I found
that it works with 290 colors, but not with 300 colors.
and also color pictures are OK - i.e I se all colors in the preview.

Thanks

Morten

--
Morten Langlo