[Scribus] scribus crashs when coping page templates between sla.-files

PFJ paul
Wed Jan 21 11:42:42 CET 2004

Hi,

> I got the following messages when I wanted to insert a page-template to an
> from one .sla document to an other via -->Musterseiten-->Anf?gen :
> QGVector::remove: Index 13 out of range
> QGVector::insert: Index 13 out of range
> QGVector::remove: Index 14 out of range
> QGVector::insert: Index 14 out of range
> QGVector::operator[]: Index 3 out of range
> QGVector::operator[]: Index 3 out of range
>
> Maybe, that's why some objekts on the template start or stop some milimetres
> outside the page area. In the original .sla-file, they work fine.

Can you send me both files so I can try and sort the problem?

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control