[Scribus] Qt/Mac port of Scribus

Kevin Walzer kevin
Sat Jan 17 18:32:47 CET 2004

Is there any reason why Qt/Mac creates moc_foo.cpp files instead of
foo.moc files? This seems to happen both with Xcode and building
straight with Qmake. I'll also see how your new admin patch works when
it's up.

On Jan 17, 2004, at 11:53 AM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> Kevin Walzer wrote:
>
>> 2. Applying a patched admin directory (for generating Mac-native
>> makefiles) built by Ranger Rick--this *should* work as a starting
>> point because this is how they've gotten Koffice and everything else
>> to build on the Mac, but I keep running into problems with libtool.
>> Ranger Rick doesn't know how to fix this as it doesn't happen to him.
>
> Actually, there are apparently some new changes to libtool cvs that
> might help, I'm gonna make a new admin dir today, I'll post to
> kde-darwin when I've given it a shot.
>

> --
> Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
> gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE
> Is freedom really slavery, Mister Reed?
> Is this bug really a feature, Mister Reed?

---

Kevin Walzer, Ph.D.
Editor
WordTech Communications -- A New Paradigm of Poetry
http://www.wordtechcommunications.com
http://www.smallbizmac.com
http://www.kevin-walzer.com
mailto:kevin at wordtechweb.com