[Scribus] text (newbie)

Ted Powell ted
Tue Jan 13 17:40:59 CET 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 03:21:36PM +0100, MArco wrote:
> I have a problem whit a text :
>
> I have two text in the same area..
>
> The first text must overwrite the second..(I want to see every text)

Besides the main window containing your document, there is a small
window called Properties. If this is not visible, open the Tools menu at
the top of the main window and select Properties, to make it appear.

Select one of your text boxes.

In the Properties window, select "X,Y,Z". Near the bottom of the
Properties window, you will see a check box with "Text flows around Box"

Click on the check box so it is empty.

In the main window, select the other text box, and do the same thing.

> or
>
> The first text must inglobe the second.. (around it)

Select the second text box. In the Properties window, click on the "Text
flows around Box" checkbox so that it has a check mark.

--
Ted Powell <ted at psg.com>   http://psg.com/~ted/
The most important discovery in the history of medicine was