[Scribus] Missing art_svp_free in 1.1.14

Doug Poulin dougp25
Sat Jan 3 23:06:58 CET 2004

Hi.

trying to compile 1.1.14.

During make, I get lots of unfound errors relating to art_svp_free.  Sure
enough, this is not on my system.  I have libart_lgpl-2.3.8 series.  Lots of
art_* files, but not art_svg_free.  Can anyone tell me what package this is
in?

Much thanks.  Scribus is awesome!  I am also having a lot of trouble with
"Text on a Path", which I can't seem to get working at all, but that's
another story!

Doug