[Scribus] resizing text frames and their contents

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Feb 29 05:02:39 CET 2004

Perhaps there is some way of doing it already, but I am wondering if one
can easily take a text frame and shrink (or enlarge) it, while also
enlarging font size and line spacing, all by a certain percentage. I've
had situations where I have made text frame, then realized it was the
wrong size but I also wanted to scale the text down too.

It would also be useful for a slide presentation, to generate a separate
file with small versions of all the slides.

Gregory Pittman