[Scribus] 1.2cvs compiling problems

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Feb 27 02:40:33 CET 2004

I have yet to be able to compile 1.2cvs -- I keep downloading updates,
but it always hangs with these messages at the end with make:

pdflib.cpp: In member function `void PDFlib::PDF_Image(bool, QString,
double,
   double, double, double, bool, QString, bool, int)':
pdflib.cpp:2873: `unlink' undeclared (first use this function)
pdflib.cpp:2873: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [pdflib.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gregp/development/Scribus/scribus/libpdf'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gregp/development/Scribus/scribus'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gregp/development/Scribus'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I never had any trouble with 1.1.5cvs -- ??  Nothing unusual with configure.

FYI: RH9 (non-RH 2.4.23 kernel though - it did OK with 1.1.5cvs and
1.1.5), KDE 3.1.2, Qt 3.3

Gregory Pittman