[Scribus] scribus and linked frames

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Thu Feb 26 11:29:37 CET 2004

Hi all,

I just downloaded, compiled and installed 1.1.5 in the hope it would solve
the problem I've been bouncing into since 1.1.3 (I think): linked
textframes are randomly missing some of the frames (mostly the second one)
when generating pdf output.
1.1.5 actually made things worse for me for my old document: almost none
of my linked frames appear (the second frame that is) on the generated pdf
file.
I can send anyone interested a sla doc that reproduces the problem.
Strange thing: it only happens when I print the whole doc to pdf, not when
doing just one page.

Hopefully somebody can fix this, it's really annoying to have to break up
linked frames and manually fit in the text ...

Franky