[Scribus] Announcing Inkscape 0.37 Release

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Feb 25 17:19:54 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 17:06, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
>

> > If you have a decent net connection, then you may find Gentoo suits your
> > needs. None of this RPM rubbish to speak of ;).
> >
> > get it booting to command line
> > emerge kde scribus
> > come back when its done and use scribus.
> >
> > Craig
>
> Thanks for the advice. I'm also keeping an eye on Debian; Fedora might
> be better if/when it becomes less "RH-like", which it already is to some
> extent.

If you want MORE troubles with dependancies issues, then choose Debian.
It is (without applying ANY bias) the distro that we get the most issues
with, not really because of the Scribus requirements but because of the
issues in getting it up to date. Of course there are very happy
Debian/Scribus users out there too....

Craig