OT Re: [Scribus] 1.1.5 - translation

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Feb 25 04:41:32 CET 2004

I fell behind in reading posts, so I'm just getting through Feb's posts.

One thing I love about this group is its international flavor.  One thing I
admire about Europeans is their command of multiple languages.  So much
so that I just learned a new word in my native language from a (I presume)
non-native-English speaker.  I read this post and said to myself "tergiversate --
that's not an English word."  My husband agreed, but I looked it up in good old
Webster and what do you know, there it is right between "tergite" and "tergiversation."
I love it! Now if I can just figure out a way to use it in casual conversation :~)