[Scribus] inkscape spec rpm suse 9

BandiPat magicpage91
Tue Feb 24 23:58:01 CET 2004

bart at solozone.com wrote:
> Re Bandi Pat if you have a spec rpm can you post it? for the ORIGINAL suse 9.0 please. I am about to go kde3.2 in a few week (big download). My ISP limits me to 3 MB so please do NOT e-mail. Can you post it where I can download from the browser?
> Anyway where exactly is this libsig++; not the same as xsltproc stuff, too?
> I would enjoy exercising the rpm spec build process. I usually do straight tarball. SuSE is so sticky.
> bart at solozone.com

Bart,

I think I have the libsigc++ file also.  Looks like I'll have to hunt it
down, but I have got the 1.2.5 version around.  I don't know or have a
spot to upload the file, but will try to locate something for you.
Maybe we can talk Peter into putting it in the same location he does his
  KDE 3.1.x compile.  ;o)

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.0 Pro---