[Scribus] tracking and kerning

Matt Haber matt
Tue Feb 24 06:26:45 CET 2004

I posted this a couple of weeks ago, without any help...I'm hoping I
just hit a time that everybody was away, and that someone has a
suggestion for my problem, below.

Scribus seems to have different behavior than other dtp progams
i've used with respect to tracking. If i set letter spacing to a number
different than the default, space is added to the front of the first
letter selected and behind the last letter selected.

Is there a workaround so that i can add space only between letters?
If useful, i can post an example of what i want to accomplish.

Matt

--
Matt Haber
dance, portrait and fashion photography