[Scribus] Printing Screenshot

Cédric GEMY radar.map35
Mon Feb 23 19:28:31 CET 2004

Selon Thomas Zastrow <chef at thomas-zastrow.de>:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:30:40 +0100
> C?dric GEMY <radar.map35 at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > I would like to add screenshot pictures in a scribus document. How should
> > manage this about resolution, colors ...?
>
> That depends on what you will do with the Scribus-doc? Exporting to PDF for
> Screen-presentation? Printing on a b/w laser-printer? Bringing it to CMYK for
> professionell Ofset-Printing??
>
> Greetings,
>
> Tom

I think that for screen-presentation, no trouble can happen. My purpose is to
know how to work on this file if we have to "Bringing it to CMYK for
> professionell Ofset-Printing".
Screenshot is low res : 72 dpi;
screenshot is RGB...
If the pictures match the professionnal characteristics, sure they will be far
enough for a PDF screen-presentation or laser-printing.
In fact, I 've been surprised, because somebody told me that I should not
change resolution and that there was nothing to change the document to CMYN
working under Linux.

A+
C?dric