[Scribus] PDF/X-3 tab disabled?

Laurent Cocea cocea
Thu Feb 19 21:22:19 CET 2004

Thanks, Riku. I had disabled PDF transparency in
Edit|Preferences|General and placed an ICC profile in the directory
specified in Edit|Preferences|General|Paths|ICC-Profiles. But I don't
have a Color management option in Edit|Preferences, only: General,
Document, Guides. Typography, Tools, Scrapbook, and Display. I looked
this option up in the other menus and couldn't find it.

Also, I downloaded an ICC profile off the Web, `ezprints.icc'. Do you
think this could be the problem? Are there any downloadable ICC profiles
out there that are known to work well with Scribus? Thanks.

--Laurent