[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.5

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Feb 14 19:03:20 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 18:44, Kurt Lhotzky wrote:
> Hi Craig -
>
> I built it the usual way: I extracted the files from the tarball, then
> (in the shell) ./configuer and make...
> I tried to change the new agaist the old "plugins", but it changed
> nothing.
> By the way: The new version detected without any problem all my
> installed fonts...

Do a check for your automake and autoconf versions, although as you have
built the main program I dont see a problem there.

In the Scribus directory:
make -f Makefile.dist
./configure
make
make install

Perhaps if the above doesnt work, try pasting the output of the
configure step. You might also wish to check the permissions on the
plugin files are at least set to readable and executable.

regards

Craig