[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.5 "Richard" released

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Sat Feb 14 15:17:32 CET 2004

Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2004 09:48 schrieb Franz Schmid:
> Hi everybody,
>
> due to lucky circumstances, the reasons for the delay yesterday
> turned out to be not so grave as thought first, Scribus 1.1.5 is
> now released.

Hello,

I'm very impressed about the new features, mentioned in the release
notes:
http://ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk/scribus/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=40&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Wow! Now we are _really_ on the way for an adequate replacement for
other DTP Apps like Quark XPress or InDesign!

The new Text features, like tab support, are very important, also the
capability to get a soft proof or/and a separation preview.

Also the calculator is very usefull and highly appreciated!

I'm stained on the new alpha-channel support and the improved
transparency features.

Thank you for making this possible!

ciao

Gerhard