[Scribus] compile error

Martin Grohman martin
Sat Feb 14 15:05:53 CET 2004

I get this error when I configured Scribus 1.5:

checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for freetype-config... /usr/bin/freetype-config
checking for FT_Get_First_Char in -lfreetype... no
checking for FT_Get_Next_Char in -lfreetype... no
configure: error: You need at least freetype 2.1.0
bash-2.05b$ ./configure --help

... but I am sure that I have freetype 2.1.7 (from Dropline Gnome). Is
there something what can I do to solve it?

Martin Grohman