[Scribus] Story Editor question

Theodore E Poe Jr. tpoe
Thu Feb 12 14:13:34 CET 2004

Works fine now.  'Save and Exit' performs as it should and no longer
throws the QMessageBox.

Quickly reading the code, I'd expected some change to the
fmenu->insertItem for 'Save and Exit', but it appears other changes were
made instead.  Can you tell us what actually changed and how it improved
the situation?

A big thanks all around!

Regards,
Ted

P.S.  Does anyone care to quote an actual 1.1.5 release date, now?