[Scribus] frame switching

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Feb 12 01:38:04 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 01:28, bart at solozone.com wrote:
> i switch between frames through the story editor: save and exit. But
> the "properties' box which shows which box one has (zero, one...) does
> NOT (or does it?) have any drop down so you switch. I mean just
> clicking into another box does NOT switch (does it?).
> By the way the average user thinks the auto box if there is one might
> be ZERO but any others surely should count from 1,2,3, Yes, of course,
> we are all UNIX aficionados starting at  '0'. The other folks are not.
> What if i have THREE boxes? do i go through the edotr three times? I
> am missing something clearly.

Me too. I think you are saying you want to change text frames by using
the story editor or the properties palette?

When you select a frame, the palette should update immediately to show
the properties of the currently selected frame.

To edit 3 text frames.. edit, save, select another, edit save, .select
next ..

> ps the print preview is beautiful!

thanks :)

Got your IRC msg.. perhaps another time. It would be great to get this
sorted. There is usually someone in #scribus all the time. Right now Im
off to bed (01.40 CET)

Craig