[Scribus] Story Editor question

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Feb 12 01:18:11 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 13:06, Theodore E Poe Jr. wrote:
> Upon entering text via the Story Editor in 1.1.5cvs (downloaded and
> compiled last night, 2004-02-09) and selecting 'Save and Exit,' a pop-up
> window now warns 'Do you really want to lose all your Changes?'
> (Selecting NO saves the entered text.)  This behavior has changed since
> 1.1.4 and the warning makes me believe that something is wrong.  Is this
> behavior now correct?  Why throw a Warning pop-up?

Hi Ted, Gregory etc

(and others running CVS with Qt 3.1.x)

Would you mind checking out tonight's CVS? We have a code change that
might work around the Qt issue in place. You should NOT see a warning if
you "Save and Exit" from the Story Editor.

Indications in IRC are that people with Qt 3.1.2 no longer get this
issue.

thanks
Craig