[Scribus] Alternate Scribus Logo, Splashscreen, Icons

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Feb 7 05:11:51 CET 2004

Paul Davidson wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, everyone.  I've made a "darker" version of the logo and splashscreen, you can find them in "scribusdark.tar.gz":
> http://www.hiddenfortress.net/clients/scribus/
> http://www.hiddenfortress.net/clients/scribus/files/scribusdark.tar.gz (the exact file link)
>
> Again, just overwrite the files in /usr/local/lib/scribus/icons/.

I like these, much better than the very flat-looking originals (not
yours, the ones you're replacing). The darkness helps.

So far, I still like the original round icon -- it stands out better
against the dark background of my screen, and it has a more 3D effect. I
also think the dark outlines help with icons.

Gregory Pittman